PRIZE AMOUNTS AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- In accordance with betIGG House Rule 10.3, the betIGG prize amount limit is $50,000
- A verified winning voucher with a prize amount of $599 or less may be cashed at any betIGG host location.
- A verified winning voucher with a prize amount of $700 or less may be redeemed as a kiosk credit at any betIGG Kiosk.
- A verified winning voucher with a prize amount of $25,000 or less may be redeemed at an Ohio Lottery Regional Office.
- All verified winning vouchers may be redeemed by mail-in to betIGG. A verified winning voucher with a prize amount of greater than $25,000 must be redeemed by following the check payment method below.
BETIGG HOST & OHIO LOTTERY OFFICE CASHING PROCEDURE
Claimant is required to present a completed Claim Form and the signed original ticket to a betIGG host location or an Ohio Lottery Regional Office to obtain same-day payment (in accordance with the above-listed limits). Proper identification is required. A valid photo identification (for example, a driver’s license) containing the ticket holder’s current address will fulfill this requirement.
CHECK PAYMENT METHOD
Checks will be processed within 15 business days, free of charge, unless circumstances such as payment of child or spousal support, State debt, or incomplete information require additional processing time. This payment method is optional for prize amounts up to $5,000 and is required for any prize amount over $5,000.
CHECK PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Claimant will present a signed original ticket to a betIGG host location or an Ohio Lottery Regional Office location for validation.
- Host staff or Lottery official will give the claimant the betIGG Claim Form or direct the claimant to betigg.com/claimform to download the form, AND return the original ticket to the claimant (unless the Ohio Lottery official is mailing the ticket and Claim Form).
- Claimant will complete and sign the betIGG Claim Form. The betIGG Claim Form must be completed and signed, regardless of state and county residence.
- Claimant or Ohio Lottery official will mail the completed betIGG Claim Form and original ticket to:
c/o Ticket Cashing Dept.
9056 N. Lima Rd.
Poland, OH 44514
Claimant shall keep a copy of the completed betIGG Claim Form for their records.
All tickets have limited validation periods established by betIGG and the Ohio Lottery. The present House Rules require tickets to be cashed within 180 days of the final event date on the ticket. On the 181st day, betIGG shall remit the winnings to the Ohio Lottery to be deposited into the Ohio Sports Gaming Revenue Fund.